• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My cousins Demon

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Cuz it's all about $$. Cheaper to make some plastic flares than to punch out re-designed quarters and fenders for a few cars.
I would rather have seen them with a mini tub and different back space wheels to tuck under the factory body, without the flairs.

fasjac

Reaction score
I would rather have seen them with a mini tub and different back space wheels to tuck under the factory body, without the flairs.
My thought as well. Just something about the flares that doesn’t do it for me.

mmissile

Reaction score
I like the 2018, the best. Seems like a class-action law-suit is coming to Stellantis for limiting the new ones. I understand why they did it....but don't sell dangerous cars as streetable for idiots.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I like the 2018, the best. Seems like a class-action law-suit is coming to Stellantis for limiting the new ones. I understand why they did it....but don't sell dangerous cars as streetable for idiots.
Yes, I would be pissed if I way over paid for a first edition Demon Challenger for the limited run numbers and highest horsepower rating in a production car ever. Then several years later they do the last chance Demon 170.

fasjac

Reaction score
Yes. Then you know! He bought his wife a Hellcat a few years ago as well. Love em. He wanted to order a new dragpak a few months ago but, they only made 50. Our dealership apparently didn’t qualify to order one.

That’s right, they could have disclosed the information.
I’m pretty sure an older HC will keep pulling until it’s maxed out

fasjac

Reaction score
Yes, I would be pissed if I way over paid for a first edition Demon Challenger for the limited run numbers and highest horsepower rating in a production car ever. Then several years later they do the last chance Demon 170.
Yea, cuz wasn’t real happy about that either. And then he would have liked the vin sequence from his 2018 Demon. Non of which happened, because of the order situation. To be honest, he was just glad to get one in the end.

Back