• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New 1970 Challenger owner

Orange Man

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. The best cars to me arent the rarest or even the most original, but the ones that have the most connection for us personally. It sounds like this one might fit the bill for you. Have fun and enjoy it, that connection and memory to your friend is what the car represents now (at least it sounds that way to me). A part of him lives on now is how I see it.
Most of the ones I enjoy the most are for this exact reason, it's the memories that matter.
It has been a busy few months with travel and other obligations. Finally getting to read the responses. Thank you Cuda for the perspective of owning a friends car and the memories it brings. We visited with his widow this afternoon at her ranch and had a great visit not to mention coffee and bourbon fruit cake.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Yes if it's the one I'm thinking of, My friend painted it. The man that originally bought it was a Pilot and bought Two at the same time .
He saw them while he was in the air. Wrote the coordinates and went back and struck a deal. He ended up only re-storing your car.
He said something about not being happy with the engine. I thought it felt fine. I believe he cosigned it with a place in Palmetto,Fl.
Yes he had a ton wrapped up in the car.

Back