• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New 1970 online Build Sheet Decoder for E-Bodies

C O D Y

Reaction score
About 8 months ago we started working on the first ever online Build Sheet Decoder. The only way to make a Build Sheet (Broadcast) decoder accurate was to make it specific a year and model. And this one is accurate from the exact time the sheet was printed to the bearing part number in the clutch pedal. This decoder is for 1970 E-Bodies only. The plan is to add a 1971 E-Body decoder next and if we get good feedback there has been talk of adding some B-Bodies too.

Template: E-Body Build Sheet Decoder

I want to thank everyone for all their help. If you have a 1970 E-Body sheet please take a few minutes and run it through the decoder. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Take care my Mopar Brothers and Sisters!

1970_Build_Sheet_Decoder_Screen_Grab_2.jpg

Build Sheet Decoder Cert 2.jpg

Steve340

Reaction score
That looks really great but I will have to wait until you release the 71 style.
I like the nice printed report you get.
Thanks for all the extra work you do.

C O D Y

Reaction score
If anyone gets an "Unknown" code please let me know. I just want to make sure we have the best decoder possible. You can send me a private message on here if you don't want to post your build sheet. But it helps a lot if you can send a photo build sheet you are having any issues with....(even if it's a close up of the area of the build sheet if you prefer).

Canuck74

Reaction score
That's great! Let me know if you're thinking of doing a '74.

kudakoda

Reaction score
About 8 months ago we started working on the first ever online Build Sheet Decoder. The only way to make a Build Sheet (Broadcast) decoder accurate was to make it specific a year and model. And this one is accurate from the exact time the sheet was printed to the bearing part number in the clutch pedal. This decoder is for 1970 E-Bodies only. The plan is to add a 1971 E-Body decoder next and if we get good feedback there has been talk of adding some B-Bodies too.

Template: E-Body Build Sheet Decoder

I want to thank everyone for all their help. If you have a 1970 E-Body sheet please take a few minutes and run it through the decoder. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Take care my Mopar Brothers and Sisters!

View attachment 36789

View attachment 36790

kudakoda

Reaction score
Cody
That is so cool. I'm one of those fellas that have my codes recorded on the E Series 1969 sheet and unfortunately I'm confused as to where to insert my code info on your example sheet. Have you since built one of these E Series 1969 decoding sheets?
Thx
Kim

C O D Y

Reaction score
Hello Kim, You and me both have 1969 Sheets for our E-Bodies. :) But the decoder is the same for both the 1969 and 1970 sheets. The reason why is the codes are all in the same exact same spot and only the sheet changes. It was their way of using up old stock in departments where the boxes lined up. But if you need help, send me a photo of your sheet and I'll run in through and email you the PDF results. My email is [email protected]

C O D Y

Reaction score
All decoded and already emailed back to you. :)

lvd2340

Reaction score
I just tried mine but came back with this:
Oops — something went wrong. We will take a look and get it fixed shortly.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Thanks Cody works perfectly, my Challenger has a build sheet just like the template and my Barracuda has a 1969 build sheet I just sat the Challenger build sheet half way down the 1969 sheet and used a ruler to line up the boxes.

Back