• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New fish on the hook, wish me luck.

Reaction score
Stay tuned. Supposedly happening tomorrow at noon. Last time I tried to upload photos, I couldn't...maybe not enough posts? It's starting to get real!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Killin us !!

Congrats !!!

ThisThreadIsUseless.jpg

Reaction score
Sorry Cuda Hunter. I've been so busy trying to get everything settled I haven't posted any pics yet... My head's still spinning. I've got full- time kid's sports and full-time work, but if it's nice out in Seattle tomorrow I'll snap some pics and try to post'em up!

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
I guess you got it. Everyone loves pictures!
Always a good day when you buy a car.
Sent a message

72sixtohemi

Reaction score
Good luck on the fish. Fortunately for me I am all set on the firearms side of things (actually more than set). If anyone wonders what WA will do with regards to firearms just look at CA, this dumbass Gov loves him some Newsome... If I wasn't so established (and now old) I would seriously consider moving.
You’re not the only one! Take from the working man and give it to the homeless. And why we’re at it, let’s mess with all the legal gun owners. I live in the sticks and work in Seattle. It’s a mess down there.

72sixtohemi

Reaction score
Hey thanks Mr. Cuda. I'm over here in West Seattle. I'll posting here or the other FEBO social media sites if I can reel this fish in.
Greetings from Ravensdale, WA. I hope it works out for you. Drive down to southern cal last summer to buy one.

Reaction score
Looks like we have WA well represented..

BTW is this a project car or a done car?
Needs minor bodywork and paint some day. Interior half way done . Drivetrain and rear recently refreshed. But a great runner. PO trusted it enough to take two round trips to Bellingham and back to Burien.

Reaction score
Jeesh, you guys are a tough crowd. The weather's been so lousy lately and I've got full time work, full time high level sports with 3 kiddos, renters, and a motorcycle ministry to run. Currently it's painted Gold Murano which is like a blue/silver with gold flakes that supposedly pop in the sun...if the sun decides to come out. Original color was yellow. Here's 3 pics before I bought it.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Hm, usually loading pics here is pretty easy. Are you using your phone?

That color sounds interesting.

It's great that you can have all those fun things going on and still be able to throw in some car passion on top of it all! congrats!!

Reaction score
Hm, usually loading pics here is pretty easy. Are you using your phone?

That color sounds interesting.

It's great that you can have all those fun things going on and still be able to throw in some car passion on top of it all! congrats!!
Howdy and Happy Easter. Yes, I do everything from my Android phone. I don't load my personal stuff on my work computer.

Back