• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEW JERSEY CAR SHOW-MANASQUAN this Saturday

djais1801

Reaction score
carshowsquan.jpg

carshowsquan.jpg

js29

Reaction score
it's still in the mid 40's to mid 50's maybe this week and rain, hear in central new york. it might dry out and be in the 50's by the weekend, what a difference a few hundred miles makes. lol

djais1801

Reaction score
it's still in the mid 40's to mid 50's maybe this week and rain, hear in central new york. it might dry out and be in the 50's by the weekend, what a difference a few hundred miles makes. lol

Yes...even a few miles. There have been several times where it's raining inland...lets say "main st" and the wind off the ocean keeps the rain back from the beach blocks.

djais1801

Reaction score
there were some nice mopars there...was only there for 2 hrs before work and toating the twins around...so no pics sorry...just these two...but there was a sweet 69 'Cuda 383 4spd...guy owned since 71. A 70 Hemi Orange Charger, and a 72 Duster w/a 440 4spd.

cudaboys_zpsvz7qrgb7.jpg

cudasquan_zps882zhlmx.jpg

rt63

Reaction score
Great pics of your family in the cuda.I was in North Brunswick sunday for the cops and rodders show.Only saw 2 old mopars,the rest were only a few years old.They must have had about 500 cars,old mopars need more representation at these shows.Let me know the shows that you plan to attend and I will try to catch you at one of them.

djais1801

Reaction score
Great pics of your family in the cuda.I was in North Brunswick sunday for the cops and rodders show.Only saw 2 old mopars,the rest were only a few years old.They must have had about 500 cars,old mopars need more representation at these shows.Let me know the shows that you plan to attend and I will try to catch you at one of them.
sounds good...my busy season starts soon...so I look for weeknight cruises. I might be going to something on May 9th. There's a show at the Brick PAL (police athletic league) and there's one in Holmdel for Heroes and Cool Kids. it's a motorcycle run that ends at Vonage where they are doing a car show/bbq.

Last edited:
Back