• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD NEW SSBC Front Disc Brake Kit W156-6BK

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys. I'm a member on FBBO but thought I would post this here too.
I got a great deal on a few sets of these and selling 2 to offset the cost of my own upgrade.
I have one W156-6BK kit left, with the black powder-coated Aluminum calipers. They come with the slotted and drilled Big Bite rotors. These kits bolt to stock drum spindles and do not require a front end alignment. For those not aware, this kit doesn't mess with your front end. You do not have to change the drum spindles to the repop disc spindles. You just remove the drum brakes, bolt on the adapter to the drum spindle and replace bearings and mount your rotor and caliper. Your alignment doesn't change because no front end parts are removed/replaced. It's a really easy swap. Everything is included except a disc/drum master cylinder and the prop valve. Disc pads are available over the counter at auto parts stores too.

These kits are brand new and I only opened the boxes to make sure all parts were there.
They fit 62-72 B and E bodies according to SSBC.

I am asking $550 for the W156-6BK, plus the ride ( box weighs about 67 lbs).

Here's the link to SSBC website.

http://ssbrakes.com/i-10092534-1962...-kit-withcompetitionrace-calipers-w156-6.html

M141117766.jpg T141117066.jpg T141117138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back