• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to FEBO

71cudajoe

Reaction score
I thought I’d introduce myself. My name is David. I’m a Mopar enthusiast but haven’t been all my life. Muscle cars have always intrigued me, but I gained a huge appreciation for the e-bodies when bought my first Mopar (a 1971 Barracuda) 3 years ago. After that point, the Mopar bug bit me hard. Now I own a different 71 Barracuda that is currently in the re-restoration process – that is, I’ve been working the past year-and-a-half transforming the car to meet my own personal tastes.

The Cuda project has certainly had its ups and downs. In fact, only a few months ago, I had given up on it. If it weren’t for the support and help from the Mopar community on forums just like this one, I wouldn’t be on the verge now of completing it now. I may even have a chance to drive it yet this fall before it has to be put away for winter.

I’ve provided a couple photos below of my Cuda in its current state. I’ve also included a link to a web page documenting the re-restoration process (just in case anyone is interested in checking it out).

I’ve visited FEBO a number of times over the past couple months and appreciate the fix I get from the Mopar conversations and information. I thought it was about time for me to join and expand my own network of Mopar friends. Since I am a relative fledgling to the Mopar community as a whole, I’m not sure I can contribute a whole lot of valuable experience and/or advice, but I’ll certainly share where I can and hopefully give back just a little of what I’ve received.

71 Cuda Re-restoration Project: http://www.71cuda.net

sep102010a.jpg

sep102010e.jpg

Last edited:

btceng

Reaction score
Welcome Joe. I too am new here but have enjoyed the conversations and information that I have received in just the past couple days. Beautiful car.

Back