• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE NOS POWER BRAKE BOOSTER PKG IN THE BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEJJ

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
NOS 1971 B & E Body CUDA,CHALLENGER,CHARGER,ROAD RUNNER power brake booster package in the box 3579292 complete with instructions and all the small parts. Excellent original factory plating which can't be duplicated exactly today. This is a must for a survivor or OE restoration............*SALE PENDING*

Thank you

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER..........jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER.............jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER...........jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER............jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER.jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER..jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER...jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER........jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER.......jpg

nos POWER BRAKE BOOSTER......jpg

Last edited:

2Sharp2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not an expert my car is a ‘70 Cuda’ and I was under the impression that the booster for my Cuda is a one year only fit? Can’t find the part number of mine at the moment. Do you know if yours will work?
Thanks,

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not an expert my car is a ‘70 Cuda’ and I was under the impression that the booster for my Cuda is a one year only fit? Can’t find the part number of mine at the moment. Do you know if yours will work?
Thanks,
1970 is year-specific because of its appearance. Later-year parts will work, but have a different appearance. If you're building a driver, it's not a big deal. If you're restoring for judging purposes, you need the 1970 booster.

2Sharp2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1970 is year-specific because of its appearance. Later-year parts will work, but have a different appearance. If you're building a driver, it's not a big deal. If you're restoring for judging purposes, you need the 1970 booster.
Thank you! Great information. I made my Cuda' my own it is not even close to factory perfect, that wasn't a thing back in the day. As long as it fits and works thats what i'm concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back