• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Not mine! 1970 Barracuda Convertible $22500 NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk5aar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a steal, he wanted $5500 on fleabay just for the rare blue seats lol. what a joke, i want what he is smoking o_O

Pyro273

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to a thread on Cuda-Challenger there are issues with the real frame rails and a piece of angle iron on one of the front rails, so the "no apparent structural damage" claim may be in doubt.

Quite an optimistic price.....

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to a thread on Cuda-Challenger there are issues with the real frame rails and a piece of angle iron on one of the front rails, so the "no apparent structural damage" claim may be in doubt.

Yes I almost bought it around thanksgiving from the previous owner but decided to pass. I have pictures of the frame rails if anyone is actually considering buying this thing.

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think there's any "project" cars in the Northeast that dont need framerails. UGH Im replacing the rear rails on my 65 Mustang fastback after Christmas. Good Looking Out!

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was on CL in ny 3 weeks ago for 12k
nice profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back