• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Not nearly enough redheads on this board

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
I'm Leanna ~ The CudaChick, member of FABO for years and a semi-newbie on FBBO so it just wouldn't be right to leave you E Body guys out.

I've been a Mopar fan my whole life (thanks dad) and have owned a '68 Barracuda Fastback since April 9, 1991. It was a POS $250 basketcase that's come a lonnnnnng way. I've always admired and loved the E Bodies though (who doesn't???)!

Now I own and operate a custom powder coating shop you might have heard of called Phoenix Specialty Coatings in northwest Tennessee. For the time being, I specialize in smaller parts (valve covers, intakes, brackets, pulleys, etc.) but have a much larger oven in the works; I'll soon handle K-members, dash frames, rear end housings, leaf springs and other large parts including motorcycle chassis. With over 6,500 colors, textures and finishes available, your perfect color is in there somewhere.

If you have a line on a car show or "great cause" event, please let me know about it! I love to donate gift certificates whenever I can, and feature a big listing of sponsored events on my website's home page with additional details on the "Cool Links" page.

My fiancee Billy has been building race and street motors for decades (he had Lee Restorations in South Louisiana before Katrina wiped us out, and a few of his customers' cars have won the World of Wheels) so if you need any advice or a motor built, give him a call.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and throwing in a comment or two when I can. If I can help you with your current / future projects, don't hesitate to give me a call or send a PM. I have dozens of happy customers [http://phoenixs.dot5hosting.com/page8.html] -- go figure, mostly Mopar owners LOL! -- but always welcome and appreciate new ones.

I'm going to post this month's special in the General Discussion forum; prior customers, PLEASE add some feedback of your dealings with me so these guys know they'll be treated fairly, their parts will make them proud, and I won't take everything in their wallets to do it either.

Thanks for having me here!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
1968 Barracuda Fastback 340

Owner / Operator
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Where Your Parts Are Reborn
Professional Custom Powder Coating
for the Auto & Motorcycle Enthusiast
731-613-9192 (10-9 central time daily)
http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Welcome CudaChick1968 to FEBO! You do great work! Glad you made it over here too!

Love the redheads!

GTXperience

Reaction score
BTW Leanna: What is involved with stripping the chrome off an item in order to have it powder coated?

burntorange70

Reaction score
She loves here Mopar too!!!

Compaq Transfer 458.jpg

Back