• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD OEM Mopar 1970-1974 'Cuda, Barracuda, Challenger front bench seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an Original front bench seat that was removed from a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda/Barracuda. This seat is in very good condition for it's age. It comes with the seat tracks, and a new set of forward tilt brackets. These front E-body bench seats are extremely rare, and especially hard to find in this condition. "Legendary Interiors" makes OEM style replacement seat covers for this seat (I actually have a set of brand new Legendary seat covers in black for a 1971 'Cuda that I can sell separately if wanted, but are not included in this sale).
I know that this seat will fit in all 1970-1974 E-body cars including: 'Cuda, Barracuda and Challenger. ...and I'm not certain, but this seat may also fit in 1970-74 A-body and B-body cars, but will require the appropriate seat tracks to do so.
This seat is located in S/E MI. 48134. I prefer local pickup, but I might possibly ship this if absolutely necessary. Message me if you have any questions. Price is $595, plus any crating/shipping expenses.
Thanks, Jeff.

DSCF7516.jpg

DSCF7514.jpg

DSCF7521.jpg

DSCF7520.jpg

DSCF7519.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back