• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Original 1970 Barracuda/Cuda Drivers Fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. It's been awhile and i'm still looking for an original 1970 Barracuda/Cuda driver's fender. Unfortunately we decided to pass on a few just because of shipping costs/condition. It doesn't have to be perfect... just let me know what you have. Hoping the e-body guys can help me out. Thanks again!

fk5bird

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok yes shipping might be a bit but have a set here if interested Steve

fk5bird

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a set that have been here for years and the car is long gone I will have to get them and take a look not sure on price let me see if I can get them over the weekend

Garrett

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set that have been here for years and the car is long gone I will have to get them and take a look not sure on price let me see if I can get them over the weekend
Sounds good, thank you very much!

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I would be interested in taking a look if you have pics?
I'm going out to my storage room today,and I should be able to get a pic or two.
I live in San Antonio.
Funny thing is,I was just in Omaha one year and two months ago ,Visiting my wifes relatives there and in Council Bluff's.
I have used Busfreighter.com to receive a Split bench seat out of California,and have heard of people using that service for Roadrunner Fenders.
While the products actually ride on Greyhound,the shipping through busfreighter.com is cheaper...Don't ask me why.
Eric

Garrett

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going out to my storage room today,and I should be able to get a pic or two.
I live in San Antonio.
Funny thing is,I was just in Omaha one year and two months ago ,Visiting my wifes relatives there and in Council Bluff's.
I have used Busfreighter.com to receive a Split bench seat out of California,and have heard of people using that service for Roadrunner Fenders.
While the products actually ride on Greyhound,the shipping through busfreighter.com is cheaper...Don't ask me why.
Eric

Interesting! Yeah I had a guy from Canada message me about a fender, the one he had was very nice. Unfortunately like I said, shipping was insane. I was looking at going through greyhound/other services but I haven't heard of busfreighter.com yet. So i'll check it out. If you are able to get a few pictures, it might be easier just to email them to me at [email protected]. Hopefully we can work something out.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting! Yeah I had a guy from Canada message me about a fender, the one he had was very nice. Unfortunately like I said, shipping was insane. I was looking at going through greyhound/other services but I haven't heard of busfreighter.com yet. So i'll check it out. If you are able to get a few pictures, it might be easier just to email them to me at [email protected]. Hopefully we can work something out.
Ok...Yeah...I just had breakfast and am heading over there right now.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back