• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Parts Availability, WOW

rklein71

Reaction score
Tough time to start a restoration! Everyone seems to be having trouble. I am waiting on rear seat upholstery for my 71 BHG. Luckily, I believe I have everything else I need.

A7D01328-A7C5-43B6-86BD-AAAD8EDDA796.jpeg

rklein71

Reaction score
My rear upholstery has finally come in, although it is on a parts shelf in my shop for now.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score

Parts Availability, WOW. I think you are overlooking what you have to restore. Parts or no parts you got it.​

rklein71

Reaction score
I had a 340 four speed Cuda back in high school, graduated 1981. Car is long gone, but I always wanted another 71. Didn't have the heart or wanted to spend the extra money on another Cuda, so I built a BHG car instead. Don't feel bad about building it better than a stock one.

IMG_3118.JPG

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
You don't have to have the best of everything.Make the best of what you have.
To get what you want.You have feel every bump and curve. Rub the long sleek contours and firm body lines.run you hands around the firm radius and gaps. massage any sore spots and work the roughness out.Once you get to that point time to get it primed and get it wet. Then after that lather it up, rinse and repeat. Really work on the back side. You get the best results.for that's what anybody will see!
IS THIS AN A BODY OR A E BODY.jpeg

Back