• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

put on new wheels and tires

Wobby

Reaction score
I put on those Yearone 17 inch wheels, WOW.

I love the look. thumbnail car.jpg

RayL

Reaction score
That is a great look! Any clearance issues? Is your car riding on stock suspension?
What are the Year One part numbers?

Wobby

Reaction score
That is a great look! Any clearance issues? Is your car riding on stock suspension?
What are the Year One part numbers?
stock suspension, no issues
Year one has a package with the staggered or same width . just go on their site
good luck

Xcudame

Reaction score
Rick, that's the beauty of the Year One rallye wheels, the "trim ring" is machined into the wheel! No risk of them falling off around a high speed turn!

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
Rick, that's the beauty of the Year One rallye wheels, the "trim ring" is machined into the wheel! No risk of them falling off around a high speed turn!
Thanks man! Those wheels may be in my (near) future!!! When I got the car it had 255/70/15 tires (on 8" wheels with 4.5 backspace) and they hit the lip on the passenger side when going over a big bump. I swapped those tires with 245/60/15 tires on the same 8" wheels in the rear. There is 1.125" clearance between the tire and the leaf spring. The Year One rear wheels are 9" and have 5" backspace. I am wanting to run a little wider 255/50/17 tires so need to verify they will fit before going thru all that expense. Any thoughts?

cudaragtop

Reaction score
I put on those Yearone 17 inch wheels, WOW.

I love the look.

Nice Choice! They look great.

Great wheels with much better performance tire selection.
Front 245/45/17x8, Rear 275/40/17x9 Ultra High Performance Summer Tires W Speed Rating...

1707388612298.png

Back