• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Quarter Skins

Steve340

Reaction score
Year One has full quarter panel and skins for sale. They do not say - but are they made by AMD?

Steve340

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I went on to the AMD official site and they only list the full quarter panel.
I guessed the skins may come from another supplier.
It also seems a lot of parts are out of stock. That and shipping to New Zealand basically means it would take to long to get the bits.
You guys that live in the US are so lucky when it comes to parts.

Rich Followell

Reaction score
Last set of YEARONE qtr. skins I had were of such poor quality. I actually threw them away!

70chall440

Reaction score
I ordered and was going to put skins on my 73, ended up scrapping them and went full quarters from AMD, very happy with that decision because it resulted in a MUCH better end result

Steve340

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. The expense of buying them and freighting them here and finding out they are junk would be a bitter pill.
If I get anything it will be AMD based on your comments.
Thanks Steve

heminut

Reaction score
I ordered and was going to put skins on my 73, ended up scrapping them and went full quarters from AMD, very happy with that decision because it resulted in a MUCH better end result
I used skins on mine (it was about 15 years ago) and it was quite a bit more work. If I had to do it over again I would definitely go with the full quarter panels.

gzig5

Reaction score
dont think amd makes the skins
They did but I think they stopped and blew them all out on clearance a couple years ago. I have a set directly from AMD that I’m not going to use because I decided to go with the full quarters

BSG

Reaction score
I ordered skins and a roof and about 4 or 5 other parts from AMD the quality of the quarters was outstanding the roof was a total loss during shipping. I never received any compensation with real effort after filing a claim they don't do s*** after that. It would be well worth buying your own insurance its been a minute but I think it was 6 to 8 hundred dollar loss. Ended up getting the roof thru keystone. They get their stuff from Goodmark. I've gotten an RT hood, roof skin both fit good. Roof is $584.00 full Qtrs are $463.00. Enjoy the cut and weld! :cool:

Back