• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

R3 "resto" block unboxing

SassyAAR

Reaction score
LOL, thats the one I have a WTB thread for. I keep getting spammed by guys trying to sell me other ones.

SassyAAR

Reaction score
As far as I know that is the W2 one, the ports look like this.

LD 340 TA W2 intake 1.JPG

davescuda

Reaction score
not easy to find, good luck.
Awesome block you have. you should throw a 379 crank in it.

SassyAAR

Reaction score
I posted the only one I know that was for sale for. These other new ones posted are not available (OUT OF STOCK) I called them before looking and again today.
But Maybe some warehouse has a new one laying around.

Out of stock is different than no longer in production. According to the guys I called (who then called Mopar) the one I ordered is in and ships to me tomorrow. FYI, it took five days for them to get it in stock. I guess I will see if it shows up. I gave up on the LD 340 TA after a bunch of misleading emails from private sellers and ordered the new one.

davescuda

Reaction score
Out of stock is different than no longer in production. According to the guys I called (who then called Mopar) the one I ordered is in and ships to me tomorrow. FYI, it took five days for them to get it in stock. I guess I will see if it shows up. I gave up on the LD 340 TA after a bunch of misleading emails from private sellers and ordered the new one.
Good luck. hopefully it works out. when I called my suppler and they called there supplies that was Chrysle ( thought it was going to be like an edelbrock or a weiand compony) and said out of stuck and no plans on any coming in. So I hope your guy had them in stock.

Back