• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Rally dash light bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rally dash light bar and one light tube for a 71 challenger but think they’re all the same. Thanks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure I have a spare rally light bar, let me look to double check, I'll get back to you hopefully tomorrow if thats soon enough.
cheers Ken

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 10 minutes to myself so I checked my stash, I have two extra rally light bars one has the part # 2984187, fits 70-71 B and J cars, the other one has no part number tag but is identical. Both have the plug in wiring harness with bulbs. I'll be able to do pictures tomorrow.
Shipping could be expensive as I'm in BC Canada, but it's not very heavy so you never know.
What would you think it's worth? kind of hard to put a price on as I've always sold rally dashes complete when I've had them in the past.
Is the light tube the white plastic piece inside the dash, what you're looking for? I think there's 3 of them? I think I may have one in a parts rally dash set up I have.
Cheers Ken

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah the tube is the white piece I have 2 of them not sure what the light bars worth either how’s 50 plus ride? I’m in 06237

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here's some pictures. The light tube is the only extra I have, 1 mount tab is broken.
I've had help with research on the rally light bar, it's worth $150.00 I've learned, I should have done my homework better. Let me know if you're still interested.

image.jpeg

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Might be worth it to someone but a bit spendy for me especially with Intl shipping I’ll keep looking thanks for your time

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d do 100 on it anymore I’ll wait till carlisle bound to be 10 of them there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back