• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Rapid Transit System Color Chip Cuda Poster 24x36

Status
Not open for further replies.

71ChallRT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Copy of original Rapid Transit System poster showing the "color chip" 'Cuda. All available paint codes and Plymouth color names are on the poster making this a great reference and a nice decorating piece for your man cave or Mopar garage. Ships rolled in a shipping tube. $25.00 + $5.00 shipping. Located in Bloomington, IL 61704.
Color Chip Cuda Poster.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the title is "make" in the wrong place?
Shouldn't it say, "Performance alone does not make a Supercar".

71ChallRT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the title is "make" in the wrong place?
Shouldn't it say, "Performance alone does not make a Supercar".
No that is correct. It is a play on a saying but I can't think of the exact saying, but "make" is at the end. Plymouth used it in that form. This is a copy of the poster as originally issued and has not been altered.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No that is correct. It is a play on a saying but I can't think of the exact saying, but "make" is at the end. Plymouth used it in that form. This is a copy of the poster as originally issued and has not been altered.
Ok, got it now that I read it differently.
It is a very nice poster.

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copy of original Rapid Transit System poster showing the "color chip" 'Cuda. All available paint codes and Plymouth color names are on the poster making this a great reference and a nice decorating piece for your man cave or Mopar garage. Ships rolled in a shipping tube. $25.00 + $5.00 shipping. Located in Bloomington, IL 61704.
View attachment 79209
I would like the poster if you have it available. Paypal or check? Please send your info.
Will make a nice decoration (only one right now) for my Mopar garage....

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another graphic I put together some time ago. Indeed, the FK5 and FK3 are not in darker-to-lighter order on the original poster.
Tim Wellborn's tribute car (below) appears to have attempted to follow the darker-to-lighter scheme and put K5, K3, and K2 in order.
1612374304442.png

1612374596811.png

Last edited:

71ChallRT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another graphic I put together some time ago. Indeed, the FK5 and FK3 are not in darker-to-lighter order on the original poster.
Tim Wellborn's tribute car (below) appears to have attempted to follow the darker-to-lighter scheme and put K5, K3, and K2 in order.
View attachment 79443
View attachment 79444
Until you mentioned that, I never noticed it. Hmmm...

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until you mentioned that, I never noticed it. Hmmm...
The original RTS brochure and graphic is what it is. A cool piece of Plymouth public relations advertising to showcase the 25 colors available at that time.
Gotta love it. "Plymouth Makes It!"
Plymouth Makes It.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back