• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

repop Challenger fenders

Doc Corey

Reaction score
Any of you have any opinions on repop 71 challenger fenders. Prefer advice from those who actually use them. My local shopping experience around here is one 100 mile round trip after another to go look at poorly described and photographed bent, filled, worm holed rusted junk. Seems that in many unscupulous circles of the Mopar community, "good" condition means that you can still tell it is a fender or door. Ok I am done ranting now lol. Appreciate any advice.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I had the same experience with used, ended up going with one AMD fender. My body and paint guy actually asked if I would buy another one instead for trying to save the original. So pretty happy with the AMD.

Roady 69

Reaction score
I had the same experience with used, ended up going with one AMD fender. My body and paint guy actually asked if I would buy another one instead for trying to save the original. So pretty happy with the AMD.
Resurrecting this thread as I need a fender. If I recall, the early fenders had the lower body line at the wrong angle. I assume this has been corrected since these have been out for a long time now. Any idea on how the headlight bezels fit?

Adam

Reaction score
I have bought both AMD and Goodmark fenders. The Goodmark was crap the AMD was good to go. This was several years ago. I have also used AMD floor pans, firewall, wiper cowl, roof, trunk pan, trunk lid, and hood. No body panel is perfect but the AMD is as good as it gets, IMO.

fasjac

Reaction score
I have bought both AMD and Goodmark fenders. The Goodmark was crap the AMD was good to go. This was several years ago. I have also used AMD floor pans, firewall, wiper cowl, roof, trunk pan, trunk lid, and hood. No body panel is perfect but the AMD is as good as it gets, IMO.
I agree, no issues here

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I agree, AMD #1 if not factory, then Goodmark, then any of the other Chinese like Sherman as a last resort.

Back