• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD restored 1970 Challenger convertible, numbers matching, Factory white paint with red interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my Mom's 1970 Challenger convertible. Its a numbers matching car with factory white paint and a factory red interior. It has its build sheet as well as its original fender tag. When we got the car, the factory 318 was built up to a 340 and lots of aftermarket parts were installed. We sourced the correct factory 340 parts to make it a stock looking motor. The trans is the original numbers matching A-904 trans that has a shift kit installed by the previous owner. It is a very early built car as the scheduled production date is 9/28/69. We have had the car for over 13 years and it has been maintained meticulously. Car has been driven from Northern NJ out to Chryslers at Carlisle multiple times without any issues and was also selected for the retro dealership display back in 2010. The car has won numerous awards as well as its AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) National Junior and Senior awards. Many extra parts go with the car as we would prefer to sell it as a package since we just acquired my Great Grandmother's 1957 Dodge 2 door Suburban wagon and we need room for the car as well as space to put the parts when we fix it up.

Asking price is $60,000 with the extra parts included, which includes the factory 318 parts, new Metro red plastic front door panels, and many other hard to find and one year only parts. Please PM me with questions and I will do my best to get back to people as soon as possible.

challyredstripe.JPG

CIMG0437.JPG

CIMG0441.JPG

CIMG0447.JPG

CIMG0460.JPG

CIMG0466-1.jpg

CIMG0472.JPG

CIMG0483.JPG

IMG_7212.jpg

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@resq302

Can I please see the fender tag. I would like to decode this.
This color combo is kinda dear to me as I have an M46 that is ew1 x e4.
Would like to know the info on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back