• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Robots need loving too

budascuda

Reaction score
Robots; being mankind's ever evolving endeavor , they have reached a point where their presence is felt in all aspects of our lives, they have reached a level of sophistication that allows them to appear almost human ,with human interests. You don't believe me? Look at the Window in the right hand corner of your main Page and you can see the number of the members currently using the forum . There is also the number of guests and the number of robots that are currently on the forum.
I can't recall ever having seen a number fewer than 15 robots listed as using the forum. They must be infatuated with e bodys.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Yes they love your account details ,your shopping habits they collect then sell to marketing companies.

budascuda

Reaction score
Yes they love your account details ,your shopping habits they collect then sell to marketing companies.
I know that, I just wanted to know if every body is aware of that. It's so sneaky its unethical!

Back