• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rubber Bumper

Ante778

Reaction score
Hello!
please tell me where I can buy a front rubber Bumper, to My barracuda 1970?

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Try to contact Gene Gregory, he sold out all hes stuff, I bought a baseplate adapter from him and he had elastomeric bumpers I think $1800 for a pair.

Ante778

Reaction score
ok thanks! Do you have any link or contact him?

I even received replies from the classic industries where there is a 60-90 day lead time.
Someone who bought from them and can recommend them what they will fit and quality?

Last edited:

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
Hi Ante778 - I have a 1970 elastomeric bumper that I am not using on my restoration. It is correct shape for 1970 (slightly different than 71, I believe). The bumper was fitted up to my car but I decided not to use it for 3 reasons... 1) I like the way the chrome one looks better, 2) The elastomeric one was a little bit flat and would have needed to be slightly tweaked to fit correctly and 3) the studs on the back of the bumper needed to be repaired. It is an original piece though...not a re-pop.

Ante778

Reaction score
Ok Cuda_mark! Do you have some pictures, and Price?

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
At ebay hes nick is newreproparts, try to contact him there if you don't find a better way.

Ante778

Reaction score
Hello! I need help to find a Elastrometic rubber Bumper! I have contact Alhambra Custom Service but they no longer make the Bumper.
Autometal dont have. Classic industries have wery long lead time, maybee they are the onley alternative?

Last edited:
Back