• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB SE Trim for rear of front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMikk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the chrome trim that slides over the rear of the front fenders on a 1970 SE Challenger, I have misplaced both pieces for both the right and left sides. I had every thing bagged and tagged, but cannot find these two pieces. Getting near the end of a 4 year rebuild.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dig around in your garage some more, they are hiding somewhere. I have done the same thing even after bagging and tagging, and then find that the part was just misplaced. Good luck, because those pieces are kinda hard to come by.

KMikk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building a new shop this spring, hopefully they will turn up. I have a 30' x 56' now. going to upgrade to a 36' x 72'. Looking out the window at a South Dakota blizzard now. Might be a while before construction season here.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That storm is headed our way with a prediction of a foot of snow or more to New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Winters not over yet. Hopefully you get the weather to work on your shop!
Dino2 (1).gif

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know those Dakota blizzards all too well. Originally from SW NoDak area. Where are you located in SD?

KMikk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South central, 20 miles north of Nebraska just west of the Missouri river.

KMikk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
those are hard parts to find. Probably easier to organize your garage.
It is organized, that's the sad part. I must have had 50 separate labeled zip lock bags. it is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back