• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

search engine issue

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
When I try to use the search engine to search for M46 like I do on pretty much all sites, the search engine won't look that up as it says the phrase is too short.
M46 works on the other sites. I don't send anyone here to look at m46 stuff as no one can even search for it.
Obviously this can be fixed since it works on all the other sites. But can someone here fix this please.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
@Joeychgo

Thanks for changing the search perimeters, but it didn't work.
I have tried several times to search M46 and I get nothing.
I have a list from my registry that I would love to put up here, and I think I already have, but I can't search it.
If there is no way to search it, then pretty much no one cares and no one will see the thread about the history of one of our beloved E bodies.

Can anything be done about this? I don't spend any time posting things here that aren't even searchable or aren't going to get any feed back. Would like to post more info here like I do over on ebodies.org.

Like this.
The M46 list in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
or this.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
So, I can go to the search, on the main forum page and type in M46. Hit enter and I get no results.

If I specifically put my member name in I get all my posts about m46.
i don't need to search the threads that I put M46 in. I'm hoping to find someone else that has one for sale or some new information I have not heard of. Part of my daily M46 search.

Any progress?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Still can't search for three letter/number combo's.

I want to comment on a thread, but no M46 is available to be searched.
I guess I will go over to ebodies.org and talk about that car at auction there since I can't find it here, again.

@Joeychgo

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Or I could just go over to fcbo and search m46 and the three letter/number combo search's just fine over there.
Guess you still get my traffic at one of your sites. Too bad it is unrelated to the actual model.

Back