• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Seatbelt restoration services

Cuda525

Reaction score
Looking for seat belt restoration source for my 1973 Cuda bucket seat console car, belts are old and shoulder belt webbing was caught on fire during some welding.
Where are you all getting new ones or originals repaired ?

moparlee

Reaction score
Looking for seat belt restoration source for my 1973 Cuda bucket seat console car, belts are old and shoulder belt webbing was caught on fire during some welding.
Where are you all getting new ones or originals repaired ?
@John Rimel can help you out. He is our site seat belt guy.

scottie43

Reaction score
Bill & Robin Edwards out of Spanaway, Washington. Here is what he did for my 71 Cuda.

I use all original, re-furbished parts and when you get them, they look just as they would have back in the day. The webbing is correct, the stitch pattern is correct, the lengths, buckles and all hardware is exactly what was used back in 1971. The answer to the question you were gonna ask next, is YES, we also supply and install the correctly dated part number tags to the belts so that they match the SPD of your car. One other thing, we also take care of the shipping cost from me to you. The exact price is $499.00 exchange.
Exchange means there’s a core charge. In the case of a 71 E-Body, that core charge is $200.00, and that only because that’s about what I have to pay for a set of 71 cores, whether I find them at a swap meet or on line. I have all the correct parts and pieces and need to keep it that way so I can continue to make them. Sure hope you can understand, cause I absolutely hate the whole core charge thing and wish I didn’t have to mess with it, but I do. You can also call me any time. My cell # is 931-703-5574. I’m on the west coast in pacific standard time, even though I have a Tennessee based phone number. Thanks for inquiring about our service and hope to hear from you soon, Bill & Robin Edwards

Cuda525

Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice. I am glad I found this site it certainly would be more difficult to finish this up without you guys.

Back