• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Set of 15x7 JJ OEM Rallye Wheels 2944390 (Five), Aftermarket Rings (Five), and Center Caps (Four)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Molding

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is another painful sale due to downsizing! I have five 15x7 JJ OEM Rallye Wheels 2944390, a set of 5 aftermarket trim rings, and four center caps and I'm not sure if the caps are OEM or not. Everything is used and can be used for a nice driver or restored for a show car. I used them for almost two years and they were great. The one I used as a spare has a lot of weights on the back -- look at pics. It did balance, but could use a little TLC to make it more straight so I used it as a spare.

I got them for a second Road Runner that I had to sell early this year and then used them on my 70 Road Runner and logged a fair amount of fun with them. Until a few days ago, I thought my car came with Rallyes but as it turns out it did not, so I replaced these with Road Wheels. So, they are up for sale! They could all use a sandblasting to get the many layers of paint off of them, or use them as is. I leave that to the buyer.

I have over 3K in these, but I would like to get 2500 plus shipping. You can come get them as well or even use something like uShip to get a quote for door to door shipping.

I am an active FBBO member since I own a 70 RR, but I know these are correct for FEBO cars as well and I grew up with a 73 Cuda, so I lurk here a lot. :) Anyway, it took a while to make the post there, so for more detailed pics, you can look here:
FOR SALE - Set of 15x7 JJ OEM Rallye Wheels 2944390 (Five), Aftermarket Rings (Five), and Center Caps (Four)

194.JPG

191.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back