• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shoulder belt storage clips

ScottG

Reaction score
Does anyone have good pictures and dimensions of the mounting locations for the shoulder belt storage clips on a Cuda? I am adding them to my 71 as it didn't originally have them (added safety for driving), and want it to look as correct as possible. Also, does anyone know the correct mounting screws to use for them?

Thanks.

Scott

moparlee

Reaction score
Does anyone have good pictures and dimensions of the mounting locations for the shoulder belt storage clips on a Cuda? I am adding them to my 71 as it didn't originally have them (added safety for driving), and want it to look as correct as possible. Also, does anyone know the correct mounting screws to use for them?

Thanks.

Scott
Scott, those clips should already be there from the factory.

ScottG

Reaction score
Thanks. For whatever reason, my car doesn't have the holes for them at all. Can't really explain it.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
This is a 70.

Attachments

• challenger headliner clips.jpg
    challenger headliner clips.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 117

ScottG

Reaction score
It looks like I am missing a bracket that had me confused. I have the set for below the headliner, but wasn't aware there was a second bracket that went above the headliner. That is what had me confused as there are two vertical holes in about the right place, but the brackets I have use a set of horizontal holes. I need to find the second bracket now it looks like. Thanks guys.

71 shaker

Reaction score
Hi ScottG.
I,m right at the same place in my project with my 71 Challenger.
Just found out how this clips ar fastend.
This brackets is going in now before the headliner and fits exellent in the original place.

Attachments

• C372471B-3B76-4B19-A60F-9531A46A9293.jpeg
    C372471B-3B76-4B19-A60F-9531A46A9293.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 94

ScottG

Reaction score
Excellent, thanks. I found a set of them and was able to add the holes that were missing. For some reason, my car had holes for both driver side brackets, but only the rear one on the passenger side. The front one was missing.

Back