• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD ***SOLD*** Brand new E-body Passon/Huff A855 transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtopdodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm crazy to sell this, but I need the money for another project asap and I could always get a Magnum SST kit. DOn't mind cutting up the car if I have to.

$5800 plus shipping from Seattle (typically will be between $150-200 via FedEx Ground).

Includes 70-72 e-body front crossmember (needs blasting and paint, but no rust holes). Sorry, don't have a picture of this at the moment; will add later.

passon-855.jpg

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm crazy to sell this, but I need the money for another project asap and I could always get a Magnum SST kit. DOn't mind cutting up the car if I have to.

$5800 plus shipping from Seattle (typically will be between $150-200 via FedEx Ground).

Includes 70-72 e-body front crossmember (needs blasting and paint, but no rust holes). Sorry, don't have a picture of this at the moment; will add later.

View attachment 80108
It'll be gone shortly!

killerfish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take it off your hands been try to contact you buy pm is off for some reason

Last edited:

lemondana

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you should have read the 13 page post on the A855 over on FABO if you could stoop so low. I wish you well and hope you got a GOOD one! But do read the post over on FABO.
I’ll take it off your hands been try to contact you buy pm is off for some reason

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the A855 was a good idea but for what they are asking for it, I wouldn't ever buy one especially after reading that thread on FABO.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the A855 was a good idea but for what they are asking for it, I wouldn't ever buy one especially after reading that thread on FABO.
I just read that as well. I'd probably be in jail still lol. Unbelievable, back when these were being talked about and some had them, I didn't hear anything bad except the wait time. One day I called (don't remember who I spoke with) and they answered. A little snooty but, not to bad. After the price and I was told the waiting list was like almost 3 years....I wasn't wanting to purchase, just really information. I'm still enjoying my TKO 600. And will always love the A833

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that is unfortunate as i believe that Passion really does love the hobby and the cars but I suspect with that A855 they were feeling like king of the mountain for a bit and no doubt got tons of tire kickers and smart asses calling, emailing, etc. Its hard being "nice" to everyone you have to speak with especially when they themselves are dicks. Having worked in an industry where customer service was an issue, that "customer is always right" deal can be a challenge.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah that is unfortunate as i believe that Passion really does love the hobby and the cars but I suspect with that A855 they were feeling like king of the mountain for a bit and no doubt got tons of tire kickers and smart asses calling, emailing, etc. Its hard being "nice" to everyone you have to speak with especially when they themselves are dicks. Having worked in an industry where customer service was an issue, that "customer is always right" deal can be a challenge.
That’s right. Hopefully they’ll get it all worked out. Awesome unit. And myself being in the dealership world my entire adult life, occasionally we do have to fire a customer. Those are the ones that are just simply unreasonable and want something for nothing. One thing for certain is, if we caused, damaged or broke something, it’s always on us and we make it right. Every time.

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree, there are a number of people who feel very entitled and because they honored you by purchasing a product feel that they should be kowtowed to forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back