• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Spring Fling

wingcarenvy

Reaction score
I am going as well, with my pick up since its a great swap meet. I plan on doing more this year though, maybe the cruise night or road trip.

thenuke1

Reaction score
seriously considering taking my 71 Challenger both days this year all i need is an O.K from work about my day off request that weekend

this years want list

Challenger T/A Wing
Side Mirrors black
Wiper Motor
383 Magnum Emblems
R/T Emblems
Challenger Emblems
71 Challenger models/toys
anything else that catches my eye ...

burntorange70

Reaction score
Sounds like the guys over an FABO are trying to put together a met on on of the days. Not sure where or when but when I do find out I will let you all know. You are all invited to come and BS with us.

GTXperience

Reaction score
We are going to be meeting on Saturday and on Sunday (for those who can't make Saturday). I will let Burnt go into detail.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Well Ben looks like I should let you handle all this. Sorry for the mix up.

Last edited:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Ok, here's the scoop. I am going to copy/paste my posting from FABO. I hope to see some of you there.
---------------------

UPDATE (4/2/10 @ 10:40am):

Slantscamp has graciously offered to let us meet by his wagon on Saturday & Sunday. On both days (at 12pm), we will be meeting by Slantscamp's '63 Valiant wagon (see pics below). It looks like a FABO area will be provided and a map/directions will be posted here very soon by autoxcuda. Please make sure you use the map/directions and be in the right area if you want to park with other members. Let's keep this simple, not overthink it and please remember to meet at Slantscamp's '63 Valiant wagon @ 12pm on Saturday and Sunday (Sunday being optional). See the pics of his car below so you know what to look for.

Note: I will make some sort of FABO/FBBO/FEBO board for both days. Nothing fancy ... just a board with some big a*s FABO/FBBO/FEBO letters. Several of us cross over on all three sites and a few members from our sister sites will be joining us. Also, if anyone wants to get a reminder call late morning (for either day), feel free to PM your cell number and your name (and screen name). I look forward to seeing everyone there.

One more time (in hopes of driving it home):

Saturday @ 12pm at Slantscamp's '63 Valiant Wagon (in the FABO area being provided for us)
Sunday @ 12pm at Slantscamp's '63 Valiant Wagon (in the 63-66 A-body class area)

P8083950.jpg

P8083945.jpg

Last edited:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Here's a map/directions to where we will be meeting at the show. If you would also like to park together, tell the staff members (if asked) you are parking with the FABO/FBBO/FEBO group.

Enter the show car gate and go FIVE ROWS down. Then go about halfway down the row to the right side. Keep forming the FABO/FBBO/FEBO row section NORTH (upward in this picture). That way there won't be other cars in between.

The attached pic is a little small but you can click on the link for a larger image.

http://www.cpwclub.com/sf08pics/aerial/DSC_3387FABOmap7.JPG

DSC_3387FABOmap7.JPG.jpg

djwhog

Reaction score
Man I used to go there every year when I lived in West Covina , now last 10 years i nWY only made one trip, I did make the mopars at the strip. Will miss you guys and the cars a lot!:)

I would fly down but the oldest kid is coming into town this weekend... Well next year for sure... have a great time guys...

burntorange70

Reaction score
Man I used to go there every year when I lived in West Covina , now last 10 years i nWY only made one trip, I did make the mopars at the strip. Will miss you guys and the cars a lot!:)

I would fly down but the oldest kid is coming into town this weekend... Well next year for sure... have a great time guys...

Well mabby next year. I will put up a lot of pics for you.

GTXperience

Reaction score

Thanks and we will have another get-together next year as well.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Folks, please print out the map above (probably the one from the link above since it is larger) and use that to find the section where we are parking/meeting. Please try not to ask the show staff for help since it has been relayed to me that they will be busy. In response to members from all three FABO/FBBO/FEBO groups meeting together, please read the following reply from Steve Wall (President of CPW - Chrysler Performance West):

"1) If the FBB0 & FEBO people want to join, send/show them this map. The people wanting to meet up are going to have to be a little self directed. Print out the map I posted and have it in hand. Please do not relay on our staff to direct you to the FABO spot. Tell them to print out that map and use it or show it to the staff.

Our club member 100% volunteers just have to park 400+ cars as quickly as possible. When we stop the flow of traffic everything gets bogged up and other show cars waiting to get in get all irritable."

Again, please attempt to find the spot wo/assistance from the show staff and if you want, you can always PM me your cell # and name (and screen name) and I can call you before we meet up as a reminder.

Back