• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

ss SE top door trim molding

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Are you Talking about the '70 Challenger. Top of the Doors and Qtrs's. If so really depends on condition. It is getting harder to find. I have seen decent driver quality with the complete set which includes the hood and fender pieces as well for $750-$950

70rag

Reaction score
thanks, Yes 70 challenger. I have an extra set of door top only. They need tlc wanted to make sure they are worth it....

moparlee

Reaction score
Also available in '71 as option M31.

IMG_20180815_170023.jpg
IMG_20180815_170042.jpg

70rag

Reaction score
I have one all done ready for paint
Also I have 6 panel clips and 6 fender clips if you are interested I would make a good deal on all
Oh, I'm also interested in selling, that part of the car is done, these are extras as well

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am looking for the SE belt moldings (tops of hood, quarter and rear of fender and hood trim) as we as front valence trim piece for my cars. You guys PM me how much you are thinking for the pieces you have. Thank you.

John Buchanan

Reaction score
I am looking for the SE belt moldings (tops of hood, quarter and rear of fender and hood trim) as we as front valence trim piece for my cars. You guys PM me how much you are thinking for the pieces you have. Thank you.
I have the rear finish panel polished and ready for paint
Also set of 6 trim panel clips and 6 fender clips all for $800.00 plus shipping

Back