• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

TA Decal Kit

KennyCuda

Reaction score
Im gonna need a Decal kit for my 70 TA Challenger who's makes the best stripes for it?? Ive heard ECS and also PCG but never bought from either yet.

floyd

Reaction score
I don’t have personal experience with their stripe kits but I have found other ECS products to be of the highest quality. When given a choice, I will always go with ECS.

KennyCuda

Reaction score
what would be your 2nd choice to buy from ? He's having trouble getting them

floyd

Reaction score
I’m not sure but I think Mike Mancini took over PCG after the original owner passed. Their stripes are probably a safe bet as well but maybe someone here has personal experience using them and will respond?

cawley

Reaction score
Im gonna need a Decal kit for my 70 TA Challenger who's makes the best stripes for it?? Ive heard ECS and also PCG but never bought from either yet.
Ive used kits from DALEs CUDA in PA. Very nice kits

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have used all of the brands mentioned depending on pricing, or who had what in stock with no issues with any of them.

cudaragtop

Reaction score
I only have personal experience with 4 Hockey Stick stripes from 4 different vendors.
Totally different stripe but have never heard a bad review about a PCG stripe either...

So not to offend anyone, I won't mentioned the ones that didn't meet my expectations here...
Performance Car Graphics was the last and best one I applied to my Cuda.
I've had my Cuda since 1987. This is it pictured below with the PCG on it.
First was a Year One in 1987 the first time the car was painted after I bought it. It was very nice, maybe just as nice as PCG but it was removed during repaint in 2014.
Tried one from a recommended vendor, removed it and tried another, didn't like it and removed it.

3rd try was the charm, PCG was outstanding in every way, from the vinyl to the font, to the dimensions and angles.
I couldn't say that of the other 2 I tried first...
So if it were my car, I'd go with PCG. I know I will be ordering a stripe kit from them for my 69 Barracuda Fastback when it's time. Just my 2¢ fwiw "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

1706893392788.png

Getting close to decal time here...
1706893681265.png

cawley

Reaction score
I only have personal experience with 4 Hockey Stick stripes from 4 different vendors.
Totally different stripe but have never heard a bad review about a PCG stripe either...

So not to offend anyone, I won't mentioned the ones that didn't meet my expectations here...
First was a Year One in 1987 the first time the car was painted after I bought it. It was very nice, maybe just as nice as PCG but it was removed during repaint in 2014.
Tried one from a recommended vendor, removed it and tried another, didn't like it and removed it.

3rd try was the charm, PCG was outstanding in every way, from the vinyl to the font, to the dimensions and angles.
So if it were my car, I'd go with PCG. I know I will be ordering a stripe kit from them for my 69 Barracuda Fastback when it's time. Just my 2¢ fwiw "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

View attachment 118853

View attachment 118854
yea some seam to be to thin I got a kit from Dales Cuda for a AAR cuda & challenger t/a & i like his kits They seam nice & heavy & go on very nice

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 118853

View attachment 118854

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
The gentleman would owned performance car graphics sadly passed away some time ago. There is a new owner.

Back