• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB that window fuzzy which is attached to a thin chrome strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV2&Q5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I seem to be missing that window fuzzy which is attached to a thin chrome strip on the exterior passenger side rear quarter window.

If someone has one or know of where I can find in please chime in. Prefer a nice one.

I attached a photo that shows the strip on the passenger door. And you can see the part that I need is missing.

Thanks,

Doug

Resized_20211028_090136.jpeg

EV2&Q5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get them at classic industries and usually have to buy them in a set. 70 is different than the 71-74.
Outstanding. Thank you very much for your quick response. That was really cool.

Doug

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also Detroit Muscle Technologies has them. My experience is Top Cat brand is best fitting.
Terry W.

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I have not heard of that company but will check them out.
Detroit Muscle Technologies (DMT) carries the Top Cat brand and I have only good to say about them. They respond quickly to email questions I've had and I received what I've ordered quickly.
Terry W.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just replaced mine, or tried to install them. I noticed that the original ones that I removed had little "punches" in them in a few locations that I assume were done so they stay in place and not slip off. Anyone know of the tool used to do that?

heminut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also Detroit Muscle Technologies has them. My experience is Top Cat brand is best fitting.
Terry W.
Yup, I just ordered a set for my 70 Cuda from them late last week. Since I started fixing the car up I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Detroit Muscle Technologies. No disappointments whatsoever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back