• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The E body burnout thread!

Reaction score
Mine, about a year old.
th_100_2358.gif

100_2360.gif

dragfish

Reaction score
This is what happens when you aren't home.My son doing a burnout.When the cat's away the son will play.LOL Believe it or not I wish I had the pic of the car after it was redone doing a 300' plus burnout in town during Frogtown festival in our town.He had to stop at a stop sign or he would of went further.The pic you see was with a 318, he did the big burnout with 364 ci motor with more ponies and a little brake which I frown on.OH Well.Thought I would share that with you. At the drags it has run 13.54 through the mufflers and no traction.I believe with alittle more converter and elec. fuel pump low 13 high 12's.

P1010005.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Nice burnout pics dragfish! My daughter is only 7 so I don't have to worry about that....Yet. But I remember "Borowing" the 66 charger and having a little fun when I was a teen.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
This is what happens when you aren't home.My son doing a burnout.When the cat's away the son will play.LOL Believe it or not I wish I had the pic of the car after it was redone doing a 300' plus burnout in town during Frogtown festival in our town.He had to stop at a stop sign or he would of went further.The pic you see was with a 318, he did the big burnout with 364 ci motor with more ponies and a little brake which I frown on.OH Well.Thought I would share that with you. At the drags it has run 13.54 through the mufflers and no traction.I believe with alittle more converter and elec. fuel pump low 13 high 12's.

Great burnout pic!

dragfish

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply's.I hope my buddy can send the pic of car doing a burnout at the Marbletown festival aka. Frogtown.There is a website for the Marbletown festival with the unofficial car show and pics of cars there.Also had the unofficial burnout contest.The Delphos,OH. police Dept kindly let us do our thing. It was well policed and barracaded.Burnouts were kept down to 75-100'.Google Marbletown Festival,hopefully 08 pics are up.

Back