• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This is not good news

340challconvert

Reaction score

...and it gets worse, a possibility of FCA being bought by Hyundai. I think I am going to toss my cookies if this one happens.

How likely is a Fiat Chrysler/Hyundai merger?

That would really make me ill!
Dino2 (1).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
if I remember correctly; Hundai was a bycicle manufacturing company. As a car company, every car they have ever made has awkwardly round and disproportionate lines (i think, but you judge next time you see one).
They must have agreed with the other foreign manufacturers to deliberately make their cars less attractive in order to fit their market share.
Don't ban the sales of Mercedes, ban hundai's
God, have we not suffered enough?

340challconvert

Reaction score
May be we will get lucky and Little Rocket Man invades South Korea!
But not to worry; we will soon start to import Chinese cars.

budascuda

Reaction score
"But not to worry; we will soon start to import Chinese cars"

Please Paharamia, you are frightening me, lol

But you know, you could be right about the rocket man, according to the Intel, he looks like he is back peddalling all the way back into the Chinese hands.

aussiemark

Reaction score
A car dealer over here was importing Chinese cars for a while I think the brand was Geely or Cherry until the government found they had asbestos in the brakes and clutches and that put an end to that. I think Kia have a lot to do with Hyundai I have seen their logo cast on parts when servicing them.

340challconvert

Reaction score
The Buick Envision is made by GM in China and they are already "importing" them here to the US.
The Envision went on sale in the United States in the summer of 2016, making it the first Chinese-built GM vehicle to be sold in America

aussiemark

Reaction score
Someone should test all the parts because they still use chemicals and substances that have been banned for may years by most countries.

budascuda

Reaction score
Someone should test all the parts because they still use chemicals and substances that have been banned for may years by most countries.

They haven't changed their ways for five thousand years, what makes you think that they will go straight now?

With the cars that they are sending us; they are planning to take us for a ride!

Back