• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tires

chrisperanio

Reaction score
Does anyone know if 325 50 r15 will fit on the back of a 72 cuda. I have a set of 3 inch higher leaf springs on the back

moparleo

Reaction score
I hope that you are not going to just jack up the rear of the car like they did way back when. That raises the center of gravity making the car unstable in curves and rides horribly. The proper way is to move the springs inboard if you need more clearance and use the appropriate off set wheel.

chrisperanio

Reaction score
That's not what I asked. Please don't comment unless you are going to give me the appropriate answer. Purchasing a spring location kit is not going to assist me with tire clearance. #mycarilldowhatilike

Joe Monaco

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install 15 in.x 10 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 5 in. Backspace Chrysler Rallyes I found from the Mopar Shop website for $181.95 each (Wheel Vintiques) with BFG Radial T/A's (275/60/15) on the rear of my stock '70 Challenger R/T. Can anyone verify that they will fit good and not rub?

mmissile

Reaction score
That's not what I asked. Please don't comment unless you are going to give me the appropriate answer. Purchasing a spring location kit is not going to assist me with tire clearance. #mycarilldowhatilike

You give little info, and get pissy with the guys who can help? They might fit, if the car is red. That help ya?

Back