• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

To the President of Classic Industries

One of few

Reaction score
Dear Prez - Customer Service just pulled the “Millennial Redirection” stunt after sending parts that done fit my car.

Why does Classic Industries think that type of service is okay? The problem isn’t just with my Mopar - it’s with ALL Mopars you supply that part for.

Why Does Classic Industries NOT work with their suppliers to identify and correct these problems before customers find them?

Is this the type of assistance I can expect in the future from Classic Industries? If so, please tell me so I can find an alternative.

Thanks Prez

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Dear Prez - Customer Service just pulled the “Millennial Redirection” stunt after sending parts that done fit my car.

Why does Classic Industries think that type of service is okay? The problem isn’t just with my Mopar - it’s with ALL Mopars you supply that part for.

Why Does Classic Industries NOT work with their suppliers to identify and correct these problems before customers find them?

Is this the type of assistance I can expect in the future from Classic Industries? If so, please tell me so I can find an alternative.

Thanks Prez
You’re complaining because the part done fit your mopar?

john_wick

Reaction score
Highly doubt "prez" is on this forum. Probably can return item and repurchase elsewhere.

One of few

Reaction score
Need more details, what didn't fit?
Kat - they sent a bracket that isn’t drilled right for the application. After having more than enough information to get it right…..Classic pooped the bed. Isn’t the first time…..it’s just the first time I’ve raised hell about it.

One of few

Reaction score
Highly doubt "prez" is on this forum. Probably can return item and repurchase elsewhere.
John - with today’s info Highway to everywhere - I’d be surprised if someone from the Classic corporate ladder, hasn’t handed the Prez a hard copy, looking for that next promotion.

Might be worth a hand full of snot - who knows….

ClassicIndustries3

Reaction score

Thanks Prez
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with a part you purchased from us. If you can send me a DM with your specifics (order number, part number, etc), I'd be happy to look into the product for you and also look into how our customer service rep handled the situation.

Contrary to what you might think, we very actively work with our suppliers to correct known issues. But most manufacturers don't halt the production and sales of an item if there's a complaint, especially if it can be corrected with some reasonable modification (ie, drilling, filing, etc.) If there's been a pattern of returns or complaints, we'll work with the manufacture to fix the issue, or we'll look for another supplier for that item. If you can send me additional information, I can definitely do some research to see if there has been any history of complaints or returns with the part and follow up with you.

We don't make the parts, but we do everything we can to supply the best possible products at the best prices. And we stand behind the products we sell with a satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like an item that you purchased from us, just let us know and we'll do what we can to make it right.

Best Regards,

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager
Classic Industries

john_wick

Reaction score
John - with today’s info Highway to everywhere - I’d be surprised if someone from the Classic corporate ladder, hasn’t handed the Prez a hard copy, looking for that next promotion.

Might be worth a hand full of snot - who knows….
I like your optimism. And i stand fully corrected as CI has actually replied to your plea.

And I prefer " Mr Wick". Here for your reprisal if required.

Last edited:

One of few

Reaction score
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with a part you purchased from us. If you can send me a DM with your specifics (order number, part number, etc), I'd be happy to look into the product for you and also look into how our customer service rep handled the situation.

Contrary to what you might think, we very actively work with our suppliers to correct known issues. But most manufacturers don't halt the production and sales of an item if there's a complaint, especially if it can be corrected with some reasonable modification (ie, drilling, filing, etc.) If there's been a pattern of returns or complaints, we'll work with the manufacture to fix the issue, or we'll look for another supplier for that item. If you can send me additional information, I can definitely do some research to see if there has been any history of complaints or returns with the part and follow up with you.

We don't make the parts, but we do everything we can to supply the best possible products at the best prices. And we stand behind the products we sell with a satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like an item that you purchased from us, just let us know and we'll do what we can to make it right.

Best Regards,

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager
Classic Industries

Mr. Flores - Happy Thanksgiving.

I owe you, and everyone an apology. After going to look at another 383, that used the same AC brackets, for the Sanden compressor upgrade - they are identical.

Come to find out, the compressor I was supplied, isn’t the correct unit for my 383. So what that means…..

Somewhere out there in Michigan Mopar land, someone else will have the same problem, since I’m pretty sure when we were packing my car up to transport home - someone accidentally grabbed the wrong compressor off the shelf.

Mr. Flores - that still doesn’t let you off the hook for Millennial Redirection, I was sent from Customer Service.

After the massive amount of money I’ve spent on this Challenger, any time there’s a question to any supplier - it shouldn’t be met with redirection. That takes all the flavor out of doing any more 6 figure builds.

Let me know where I can send your customer service redirection e mail they sent me - and I’ll send it to you, on the condition you don’t terminate the sender, I would rather you train the sender to become an expert customer rep - so he can deal with cranky old people like me.

Fair Enough?

ClassicIndustries3

Reaction score
Thank you, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

Thank you for the clarification about the AC bracket. If you can send me some more details about the compressor you're running, we may be able to prevent other customers from buying this bracket if it's not going to be a direct-fit for their application.

As for your customer service concern, I can assure you that no heads will roll as a result of this. We understand that honest mistakes will happen and we seize the opportunity to coach and train our employees as needed.

If you can just send me a direct message with your order number, or even your email address, we can find the email thread pretty easily.

Back