• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

TTI header and oil pan fitment

Reaction score
So I have a set of doug headers right now currently on my Challenger just now getting around to putting the engine together I've got fully ported aluminum Edelbrock heads flowing 300 CFM at 500 lift on my 340 with 904 trans built by cope. I would really like to upgrade my oiling system to the pro touring pan however I'm not sure if my doug headers would have clearance issues . I wouldn't mind spending the money on TTI headers given I think my build would really benefit from a 1 and 7/8 long tube headers however I'm not sure of a header that will clear for aftermarket oil pans such as the pro touring pan I'd love to put on my car. Has anyone run into fitment issues with TTI and Doug headers for aftermarket oil pans in this case the pro touring version. Is a guy running 1 and 7/8 headers stuck with running stock oil pans?

70chall440

Reaction score
I am running TTI with a Kevko pan on my Cuda and I have never seen headers fit as good. I believe the car had Dougs on it when I got it (very old ones) and they fit like crap.

Reaction score
I was reading that if you want to 1 7/8 header you have to go with a Kevko pan not sure how true this is. Is your Challenger a small block or big block? Do you have the part number to that oil pan? Does Kevko make an oil pan that clears for TTI headers ?

Reaction score
Thanks I'll check out what they got on their website I did have my heart set I'm more of a pro touring pan

Back