• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

upcoming NJ cruise nights/car shows

djais1801

Reaction score
Tomorrow Tuesday July 14th is Point Pleasant Arnold Ave show...and Wall Twp Circus Drive In.

Aug. 4th Toms River Mopar Show at the old Holiday Inn.

Aug. 22nd is the Mopar Nats at Englishtown Raceway Park

djais1801

Reaction score
Got some mopar love last night...there were about 100+ cars and I took home a sponsor trophy AND the Best in Show!!!

8e9e852b-8ab3-4feb-8567-1f96a0b230f5_zpssrazazlg.jpg

rt63

Reaction score
Do you plan to hit the Toms River or Englishtown or Woodbridge shows in August?

djais1801

Reaction score
I am def. planning on going to all 3. The Englishtown I am gonna go on Saturday morning, but will leave early as I have to go to work at 3pm in Belmar. I will pm you my phone # so maybe we can coordinate meeting up and drive in together?
Do you plan to hit the Toms River or Englishtown or Woodbridge shows in August?

rt63

Reaction score
Do you know how many Mopars will be at the Toms River show? It is 68 miles one way for me, but I'm planning on being there if there are a decent amount of Mopars that show up. If not, I will catch you in Woodbrige.

djais1801

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. I haven't been to that one, but I will ask my buddy that was there last year and PM you.
Do you know how many Mopars will be at the Toms River show? It is 68 miles one way for me, but I'm planning on being there if there are a decent amount of Mopars that show up. If not, I will catch you in Woodbrige.

Back