• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Wanted: 1970 Barracuda rusty project trade for 2008 Harley Road King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowjack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a 1970 Barracuda project to trade for my 2008 Road King Classic. Bike is beautiful and rides great, always starts on first try.

I want something that needs alot of work. Doesnt need to come with a drivetrain. Can be any engine trim or color prefer manual but auto is ok doesnt need to be numbers matching im not building a show car its going to be a daily driver that me and my kid can build and work on (we already have a 1940 chevy special deluxe coupe)

Im near Sacramento but willing to travel wherever.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you want a project that’s needing a lot of work. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping. Open to trades for 2008 Harleys. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete left tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer or pictures to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

IMG_5305.jpeg

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since you want a project that’s needing a lot of work. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping. Open to trades for 2008 Harleys. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete left tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer or pictures to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

View attachment 109371
That is so funny and so sad at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back