• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB WANTED: [2] left side [3- speaker dash] speaker covers only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also have a 3 speaker original dash from a 72 and it has both speaker grills the same, both LH I think
I believe it, that’s how mine was and there is left and right but, I believe hey fit either hole just fine. Well, mine looked great. Didn’t even realize it until I sold them. Went with a single speaker dash.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
very possible they are basically the same..never looked real close at the pair i put in my car like a dummy!..

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hear you but, I bought my 73 cuda in 1986, had been sitting for a while. The dash had a couple small cracks in the center area. I feel confident this was a factory untouched install. I didn’t look closely at the back of the grilles either because the fit was perfect and I was going back with a single speaker dash. All harnesses appeared untouched. I’d bet it rolled out with it just that way. I never even noticed until I sold them on this site recently. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Last edited:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are making me wonder what's in my spare dash. I have a pair of uninstalled '70 Challenger grilles that are definitely L/R, but I haven't yet disassembled my '71-up parts to see what's actually there.

@ph23vo if I have two lefts, I'd happily swap one for one of your rights! 😁

EDIT: Never mind. There's two RHs in my spare dash as well. Sonofa...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back