• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What logo and date code for 70 t/a glass?

6 pac

Reaction score
does anybody know what logo and date code should be on a 1970 challenger t/a glass?

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Hey 6 pac - welcome to FEBO. I just received all new date-coded glass from ECS to replace the worn out and/or missing original glass in my T/A. Glass can have a wide range of time preceding the build of your car due to the fact that it was mass-produced by the vendor and could have been sitting in stock for several months prior to being installed in the car on the line. Windshields have a specific logo style (A in the photo) as do rear glass (B in the photo.) There are 5 different logo/font styles for the side windows and the logos could be etched on the inside or outside and facing either in or out. The photo is of the order form from ECS and it shows the different fonts/logos you could have. You will also be able to see the date codes that were on the original glass of my T/A so you can use them for reference. Build date on my car was 3/19/1970.
20170302_092619.jpg
Hope this helps...

6 pac

Reaction score
It helps a lot. I have 2 different logos on mine and I'm ordering from ecs too. My rear glass has the same as yours but all others are type d. I need a rear glass and wasn't sure what to get. The date codes are correct but I have two different logos. Do you know what would be the correct one?

Grady Cain

Reaction score
According to the sheet from ECS, the rear glass should only be logo B - no other option. Now comes the fun part - installation... Feel free to PM me if you have any specific photo needs of the restoration process. My car is a very original example and I have tons of photos over the last 3 years of every phase of the process. I am only the 4th owner of this 63k documented mile car that has never left the 15 mile radius of where it was originally sold.

Back