• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WIW `70 Challenger SE rear window/plug/trim?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of parts yesterday and included was a back window out of a `70 Challenger SE, non tinted and still set in the fiberglass frame with the trim still on it. A couple of small blemishes on the fiberglass and some small scratches on the glass and the trim is in great shape. I do not need it and will sell it, but I don't know what it's worth. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I allready looked on Ebay.

IMG_5676_4.JPG

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Cool piece DetMatt, I suppose those are a little harder to come by for a SE, good luck with the sale!

John Buchanan

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of parts yesterday and included was a back window out of a `70 Challenger SE, non tinted and still set in the fiberglass frame with the trim still on it. A couple of small blemishes on the fiberglass and some small scratches on the glass and the trim is in great shape. I do not need it and will sell it, but I don't know what it's worth. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I allready looked on Ebay.

View attachment 3604
What is your price

Back