• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Ralley Hood emblems. Hemi Cuda

Cudafor36

Reaction score
looking to replace my Cuda 340 good emblems with what I have in her now. looking for a place to buy the Hemi Cuda ones. I've searched everywhere.

Reaction score
Hemi Cuda badges for shaker hoods have three attaching legs or "studs". Rally hood engine badges only have two "studs". All engine badges for Cuda's with rally hoods mount the same.
Aussiemark is correct, all Hemi Cuda's had Shaker hoods only.
I used my original Cuda 440-6 rally hood badges on my Shaker when I installed my Shaker hood in 1988 as the badge covered the middle hole in the Shaker bubble.
You will have to drill another hole in the hood scoop area, or grind off one of the mounting legs to mount the badge on a rally hood.

mmissile

Reaction score
The shaker ones have a curve to them. You can gently persuade them into a more straight attitude.....but remember, they're die-cast and brittle.

024.JPG

Cudafor36

Reaction score
That's one looks good. I made my mind up. I'm gonna have them 3D printed out with the correct positioned studs. A little solid works modeling and it's done.

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Update. My buddy at work is gonna print them with steel. It's gonna be just like the original but in place of the 'cuda 340. He is printing me one that says 'cuda 392. It's gonna look awesome. I'll hand paint the embossed numbers and the black surrounding part.

Back