• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB WTB: Rear seat covers for 72 Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know this is probably a long shot, but I dropped the ball on ordering rear seat covers for our resto and I'm up you know what creek without a paddle at the moment. Our current covers are, ok, but the material that wraps and hog-rings as well as the foam and burlap underneath has been destroyed by mice.

This project went from a 318 refresh to a full on resto very quickly under difficult circumstances and seat covers was just something that totally slipped my mind. Legendary is currently about 9 months out which stinks, so I'm HOPING someone maybe has a BLACK set they no longer need and are willing to part with without raking me over the coals. If not...I guess I'll just have to drive it with no rear seats this year! Trying to get the car ready to be at Carlisle in July.

Thanks!

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know this is probably a long shot, but I dropped the ball on ordering rear seat covers for our resto and I'm up you know what creek without a paddle at the moment. Our current covers are, ok, but the material that wraps and hog-rings as well as the foam and burlap underneath has been destroyed by mice.

This project went from a 318 refresh to a full on resto very quickly under difficult circumstances and seat covers was just something that totally slipped my mind. Legendary is currently about 9 months out which stinks, so I'm HOPING someone maybe has a BLACK set they no longer need and are willing to part with without raking me over the coals. If not...I guess I'll just have to drive it with no rear seats this year! Trying to get the car ready to be at Carlisle in July.

Thanks!
I have 2 back seat factory original cover sets top/bottom - still soft - some water stains on bottom of cloth ( will not be seen ) they will need a good cleaning ( NO SMELLS - NO ROT ) showing all #'s with dates -
one black set 72 - one white set 73
shown in last pic is a small crease tear 1" wide - it will be at the very back - most likely covered with the upper back.
$150 should be fair + ship

f.jpg

d.jpg

gg.jpg

h.jpg

n.jpg

j.jpg

JKCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok cool, thanks. I will def keep this in mind. Was kind of hoping to find something new that someone didn't use and decided to sell, I guess I didn't really specify though.

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
well shoot me an offer
these have been sitting here for some time

JKCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your price isn’t really the issue. I just don’t know if I want to put original used covers in when the car has basically undergone a full resto. That tear does worry me slightly though with putting new plush foam underneath it. I could see that getting worse quick.

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had a seat that was just like that on a car and all I did was put a rubber **** in the place of it and it works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back