• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Is any body Hunting Cudas?

budascuda

Reaction score
IMG_00003438.png

It's in Vancouver BC craigslist.

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
I emailed the guy band asked him if it ran, any rust issues and how much he wanted for it. he said $50k and did n to say anything about the rust or if it runs.

budascuda

Reaction score
I emailed the guy band asked him if it ran, any rust issues and how much he wanted for it. he said $50k and did n to say anything about the rust or if it runs.

If he didn't answer your questions then that only means that it does have rust and it doesn't run.
But one thing about cars that haven't been restored yet is the originality factor, it would be great to be the first person ever to do the tear down.
All things considered, I think it's cheap for what it is.
Good luck...

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
If he didn't answer your questions then that only means that it does have rust and it doesn't run.
But one thing about cars that haven't been restored yet is the originality factor, it would be great to be the first person ever to do the tear down.
All things considered, I think it's cheap for what it is.
Good luck...
well that is the problem, I can't tell what it is. Is it an AAR? does it have an engine or transmission in it? I don't think it does judging by the way the front looks too high and the block behind the back wheel. I have several other questions about it and if the guy won't answer the two most obvious then I'm just not interested.

budascuda

Reaction score
You are right of course, the ad is vague, a shell doesn't mean a car.
He is probably just testing the waters, maybe hoping that there will be lots of interest and then the details are revealed only to the keener who is gonna buy it regardless.
Well there is more fish in the sea....
I have always said; dodgy deals don't just fall from the sky with no warnings, dodgy deals start off dodgy, right from the get go!

I couldn't resist,
You could even get a dodgy deal on a plymouth,lol.

Back