• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Wanting Classic Mopars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanting Classic Mopars. Please let me know what you have or what you know about. I will pay a finders fee. Also interested in other classic cars too.

wedg2go

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reply is strictly inquiry and curiosity, but how much are you willing to spend on a Challenger that is say > wedg2go Garage .

Hopefully, you're not a scammer...In this day and age, who knows any more.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Crofty,
Welcome to FEBO
Go the the Welcome Wagon section and introduce your self! Any current e bodies in your life? Pictures welcome.
Glad you are interested in the club. Are you a collector, a dealer? But as wedg2 intimated; have to be careful in "scamful" times.
Thanks

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crofty,
Welcome to FEBO
Go the the Welcome Wagon section and introduce your self! Any current e bodies in your life? Pictures welcome.
Glad you are interested in the club. Are you a collector, a dealer? But as wedg2 intimated; have to be careful in "scamful" times.
Thanks
I’m wanting to get an e body. Currently have a 1969 charger but time to get something else as well. It’s a hobby that took over. Currently am buying and selling but I have my own collection of cars. It’s hard to sell some of the cars that I get in but it helps me to pay and restore the other cars that I own. Thanks

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reply is strictly inquiry and curiosity, but how much are you willing to spend on a Challenger that is say > wedg2go Garage .

Hopefully, you're not a scammer...In this day and age, who knows any more.
Price all depends on the car and condition. I understand what you are saying about scams. I’ve dealt with plenty of them myself. It’s awful.

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you looking (Location)? If you are in NY, are you willing to go to CA?, or if in AZ, is Ohio too far? If you can give us some idea of location and what you are looking to spend, that would help us from inundating you, and wasting our time. Also, are you looking for complete driver, show car, work-in-progress, etc.....

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in San Diego, CA. As long as the car makes sense dollar wise and is worth paying the shipping then anywhere is the United States is fine. Thanks

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any condition is fine as long as the price isn’t over inflated. Has to make sense.

RICO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that has a 1973 challenger 340 4 sp rally gauges really nice car he wants 23k let me know if you want to talk to him..

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that has a 1973 challenger 340 4 sp rally gauges really nice car he wants 23k let me know if you want to talk to him..
Is that the yellow one that is for sale in this forum? thanks

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I didn’t. I tried. Seller wasn’t the easiest to get a hold of.

paytonpl3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 73 340 Rally Challenger, with auto transmission. It still retains all original sheet metal except for the hood (the original had some dents in it) and 2 small patches behind rear wheels (2in by 6 in patches), it will be hard to find a e-body with a solid body like this one. It all numbers matching and still has the original vinyl top. It is yellow with black interior and top. Its has 88k original miles on it. It runs really strong and does not smoke or have any noises. I am wanting 26 for it.

Crofty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 73 340 Rally Challenger, with auto transmission. It still retains all original sheet metal except for the hood (the original had some dents in it) and 2 small patches behind rear wheels (2in by 6 in patches), it will be hard to find a e-body with a solid body like this one. It all numbers matching and still has the original vinyl top. It is yellow with black interior and top. Its has 88k original miles on it. It runs really strong and does not smoke or have any noises. I am wanting 26 for it.
Thank you for the post but wouldn't be able to be up that high on this one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back