• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Hemi Cuda Muffler Bearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The newer one's wear out pretty quick.The Chinese one's are crap!I would look for an NOS or good used one. If your's is still in place don't rev over 3500.you get a few more miles out of it.

Cuda416

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if not,one has to use 2 slant six exhaust. and will it breath enough?

You mean you can just double them up? Man I love learning new stuff here.. I never would have thought of that. I mean I think the OP probably wants original, which is going to be tough. nice to know there are workarounds.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hearing is shoot from the whining I hear all the time.So I stay in the garage as much as I can. buzzing might not be so bad.

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have what you're looking for. Here's photos of what I have. Always put in a new seal when replacing the muffler bearing. Slant six seal on top. May be a hemi on bottom? I have this used muffler bearing in the second photo. Rusty but usable. Contact me if interested.:lol:
Terry

Attachments

• seals.jpg
    seals.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 80
  • bearing.jpg
    bearing.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 84

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I may have what you're looking for. Here's photos of what I have. Always put in a new seal when replacing the muffler bearing. Slant six seal on top. May be a hemi on bottom? I have this used muffler bearing in the second photo. Rusty but usable. Contact me if interested.:lol:
Terry
You forgot to insist that he texts you at the provided number!

rklein71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the responses! Always enjoy a good laugh. I am now looking for a bucket of steam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back