• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Factory Dash Pads - Options

Bstoker87

Reaction score
My 71 needs a dash pad but i still have my structure in decent condition.

Option 1- Pay a small furtune to recover mine
Option 2- Buy aftermarket and sell my factory structure
Option 3- Keep looking for someone cheaper

tonysrt

Reaction score
You may have to give up your dash core for a replacement, so don't be to quick to dispose of it.

johnstoybox

Reaction score
My 71 needs a dash pad but i still have my structure in decent condition.

Option 1- Pay a small furtune to recover mine
Option 2- Buy aftermarket and sell my factory structure
Option 3- Keep looking for someone cheaper
I've had a couple done at dash pad pros and they turned out excellent . They were a little pricey but a bunch of us did a group order and it saved us about 100 bucks each . They weren't mopar but who knows they may do something like that again .

moparmarks

Reaction score
It's a 71. Dish out the doe to have yours recovered. ABCMoparts is the best.

20200914_133320.jpg

20200914_133328.jpg

20220127_103157.jpg

moparmarks

Reaction score
I got pads from Al Fox, Dash Pros/Dash Masters/Ultimate Rides and what ever his name is now, in Texas for years. I now get them from Bob at ABCMoparts. Very straight up guy. His pads are as close to original as you are going to find. Nice grain and seams. I just got another one from him at the Spring Fling. I've used several of his and have always been very happy. He may be out of stock right now. He is having trouble getting materials like everyone else.
Here are 3 more of Bob's pads.
I tried Just Dashes years ago before anyone else was doing them. Won't do that again. Very costly and very incorrect.
There are some repros out there that are on a plastic frame. Total waste of time and money IMO.
1652832791908.jpeg

1652832678734.jpeg

1652832622844.jpeg

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
I got pads from Al Fox, Dash Pros/Dash Masters/Ultimate Rides and what ever his name is now, in Texas for years. I now get them from Bob at ABCMoparts. Very straight up guy. His pads are as close to original as you are going to find. Nice grain and seams. I just got another one from him at the Spring Fling. I've used several of his and have always been very happy. He may be out of stock right now. He is having trouble getting materials like everyone else.
Here are 3 more of Bob's pads.
I tried Just Dashes years ago before anyone else was doing them. Won't do that again. Very costly and very incorrect.
There are some repros out there that are on a plastic frame. Total waste of time and money IMO.
View attachment 93973
View attachment 93972
View attachment 93971
Hello-
Looking for needing 2 non ac 1970 dashes.So....in your opinion
BOB ABC Moparts 928-692-7689
Thanks

SFEbody

Reaction score
He does paint them but his work is crap, and the excuses you get when calling for updates it BS. The one I got from him, Damaged in shipping but definitely the painted versions on a scale of 1-10 are a 5 at best. Had to give it back to him at Spring Fling.

73Dodge

Reaction score
Agree 100% about staying away from "Dash Pros/dashes2Go/Dash Masters/Ultimate Rides and what ever his name is now, in Texas." I ordered a pad in June of 21, the excuses started in December of '21, they sent me a tracking number in January '22 that they never actually shipped, then told me they had QC issues in February '22 and had to remake it. When the pad finally arrived last month it was packaged terribly in a ripped box with a loose piece of bubble wrap on it. The pad wasn't damaged but the quality is terrible. I am keeping my original core and having in redone by ABC Moparts as well.

heminut

Reaction score
I just ordered a new dash pad from The Dash pad Factory in El Paso, TX;

I live an hour and a half away and went straight to their location, and will be picking it up when it's done. I'l let you know what it looks like when I get it, but the A/C dash pad they showed me looked pretty good (mine is non A/C). $1200 and it is supposed to be done in a week, factory steel base with mine in exchange when I pick it up.

They said they were getting pads ready for a show somewhere and if I wasn't in a hurry they would get me one in about 6-8 weeks for $900. My wife said "don't mess around, just get it now!"
😁

moparmarks

Reaction score
I just ordered a new dash pad from The Dash pad Factory in El Paso, TX;

I live an hour and a half away and went straight to their location, and will be picking it up when it's done. I'l let you know what it looks like when I get it, but the A/C dash pad they showed me looked pretty good (mine is non A/C). $1200 and it is supposed to be done in a week, factory steel base with mine in exchange when I pick it up.

They said they were getting pads ready for a show somewhere and if I wasn't in a hurry they would get me one in about 6-8 weeks for $900. My wife said "don't mess around, just get it now!"
😁
Hope you didn't pay up front.

Back