• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 cuda real deal tx9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedtx9

u go away u stupid loser!!!!dont be mad u have a 72 cuda thats just what the poor guys have!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wickedtx9

its tyre kicker dude!!!! i love how u guys think u can talk crap and i cant say anything back!!! love it!!!!, u old guys wow!!!!i love how all u guys get together like a pak of wild dogs but when alone your just a man!!! i love it!!!! talk is cheap dude!!! really!!!ps and 71s are superior to any other cars out there and u know this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wickedtx9

i never left there dude never!!! its guys like u that talk the crap and cant back it up, another computer tough guy!!!!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its tyre kicker dude!!!! i love how u guys think u can talk crap and i cant say anything back!!! love it!!!!, u old guys wow!!!!i love how all u guys get together like a pak of wild dogs but when alone your just a man!!! i love it!!!! talk is cheap dude!!! really!!!ps and 71s are inferior to anyother cars out there and u know this!!!

You do realize that inferior means of less importance or less valuable right? cause you just said that about your car. And im not too sure why you are calling me an "old dude" as i am 18 years old??

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i never left there dude never!!! its guys like u that talk the crap and cant back it up, another computer tough guy!!!!!

click on the link that was posted on page one and it will show you as a guest. thats pretty much all the evidence anyone would need to know that you got kicked off.

W

wickedtx9

ok so 71s are superier to any other cars out there wow u old dudes are smart!!and i never left that site never!!!i just dont deal with guys like u too many of u on there was hoping this site would be diffrent but not to sure about that!!!thanks old dude!!!u da man!!!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so 71s are superier to any other cars out there wow u old dudes are smart!!and i never left that site never!!!i just dont deal with guys like u too many of u on there was hoping this site would be diffrent but not to sure about that!!!thanks old dude!!!u da man!!!!

ok like i said earlier...im 18...i dont think being 18 would qualify me as an old dude.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well mr tx9 as much as i would love to stay and chat i have a job to get too...im looking forward to the pic of the car with todays newspaper

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off,he is 18.
Second you need to chill out.
Third why would you go after someone in another for sale thread?
Now if you go back when you inquired about my car months back,it was you that contacted me,not me contacting you about your car(the vert).The only cars that I have inquired about in the past 2 years(92Iroc Daytona,93 Iroc R/T Daytona)I bought both.My car is a factory 340 auto car that I have been changing to a 4spd.

W

wickedtx9

1st off i dont know if hes 18 or not!! 2nd u need to chill out!! 3rd what are u talkin about im going after some1 on another thread?? your going after me on my thread and im i suppost to just sit here and take it i dont think so dude!!! if i did write u about your car u never wrote me back,!!!

W

wickedtx9

hey djhog boy!! this is the only guy out of all of u crap talkers that emailed me on this car and when i asked him when he wanted to come and see it he said he cant he live to far!!! well then how do u expect to buy this car!!! duhh!! now tell me all u sellers is that a tyre kicker????, he wanted pics and info but he didnt want to come see the car!!! wow!!!! this is getting old like some of u guys out there!! lol!!!well most of u guys anyways!! lol!!!funny though how i get in trouble for just talking back from the crap that u guys strart!!! but not 1 of u guys will come to me!!! its all computer tough guys!!!!! lol!!

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st off i dont know if hes 18 or not!! 2nd u need to chill out!! 3rd what are u talkin about im going after some1 on another thread?? your going after me on my thread and im i suppost to just sit here and take it i dont think so dude!!! if i did write u about your car u never wrote me back,!!!
Did you not give Mopargod a hard time in the 71 cuda vert thread?Its the thread just below this one in the cars for sale section.I am not going after you in your thread.
The reason I asked you to chill is all of this ranting has not sold your car has it?You gave the young man a hard time about him saying he was 18,but you didn't know his age?On the flip side,we don't know if you are who you say you are and own that 71 Cuda.Before you get all wound up and start bashing me?ask yourself a couple of questions,If I was gonna put up $35000 wouldn't I want some real proof?I know that you posted those pics and yes they are dated,and a person on another site agreed that those pics were from the area that you claim to be from.But you haven't given anyone anything to trust you on.You have bashed just about anyone who has inquired about the car as a tire kicker.Now if you want to sell your car?You are gonna have to gain some trust(go get a newspaper and take a pic and post it)Please?

W

wickedtx9

your wrong!!! mopargod wrote crap on my thread so i did it to him when he talked crap about another seller so please read!!!i know tyre kickers trust me! any1 that dont come rightaway to see a car at this super cheap price is 1!!! if im wrong show me another like it for less just 1??? and i bash no1 unless that bash me first so please go back and read to see what they say 1st!!!very simple they can dish it but what?? thay cant take it, the car is for sale any1 serious come talke a look can it get any easyer than that instead of bashing me!!!!drop me an email tonight and ill send u a new pic, the car is real and i dont need to sell, just waiting for the right buyer just need 1!!! why should i have to go futher and prove it to these guys not but 1 has emailed me on the car all but 1!!!! there not buyer just **** talkers!!! come on dude is it that hard to figure that out!!!!thanmks

T

texascuda

Ok, I'm in Texas and want to look at your car where, when I have cash so put up or shut up.

W

wickedtx9

now should i comment back on your put up or shut up??? anyways if serious send me your # and ill give u call and set up a time and send directions?? see simple dude!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back