• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 cuda real deal tx9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedtx9

Contact seller
71 cuda real deal!! orig tx9 black car, matching#s big block 4sp, have built sheet ,fender tag, email for pics if serious by far the cheapest 71 in black out there dont miss out 35k obo, priced to sell thanks

DSCN7828.jpg

DSCN7832.jpg

DSCN7833.jpg

DSCN7835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wickedtx9

its because of guys like 70ta that tyre kick me on the car and i call them out on it, so they get mad and talk crap about the car!!any1 serious would come to see it not ask just for tons of pics sorry gotta weed out those tyre kickers and im sure all u seller out there know this is true, its just a little revenge for the sellers!!!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wait untill my post with the link to c-c shows up and then everyone can view that and just judge for themselves weather it is actually your car or not

W

wickedtx9

see thats the prob guys like u starting crap and i have to defend myself!! sorry dude but u cant walk all over me it just wont happen!!!, the car is real look at the pics duhhh!!! any1 serious come take alook in person like i tell every1!!!!i know u have no life and all u do is tyre kick so please get a job and maybe someday u can buy a car like this just maybe!!!!

W

wickedtx9

also guys just read and youll see why i had to defend myself agaist this guys talking crap on the car that they tyre kicked on!!!! if they were serious they would have been here by now wouldnt u think?????

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pure scam he would not give a phone tag, build sheet vin etc pure BS has been banned many sites and should be locked here too. if it was real i would buy it.

He had it for 27k, then 31k, then 33k, now 35 k and still no car. pure BS!

Oldschool

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally banned you from Cuda-Challenger, so I am familiar with you and your antics. I hope the mods here see you for what you are and give you the boot as well. :p

W

wickedtx9

the prob is the car is real and u guys just talk crap about it , oldschool i never left your site!!!serious guys come to look not ask for pics only wouldnt u think, so please get a life the car is real!!!! look at the pics i cant belive that u guys are older but wow!!!! there not car show pics ya know!!!!no reason to get booted from here, u guys just dont like when i defend myself do ya!!!

W

wickedtx9

emails are same as phone its 2010 ya know and i did send u pics, and i told u if u want to see the tag and sheet to come take a look in person didnt i??? thats what serious buyers would do!!!and its 35k not 27k, 31k,33k those prices were for the tyre kickers that waisted my time at 35k so i waisted theres when they wrote back on the other prices, just revenge for the sellers out there!!! lol!!!tyred of the tyre kicker and pic collectors, i can prob put a newzpaper on the hood of the car with todays date and u would still say it dont exist!!! get a life dude!!!
Pure scam he would not give a phone tag, build sheet vin etc pure BS has been banned many sites and should be locked here too. if it was real i would buy it.

He had it for 27k, then 31k, then 33k, now 35 k and still no car. pure BS!

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy,you inquired about my car?I am wondering why if you have one like that?do you inquire about my real tx9 340 Cuda?You keep bitching about Tire kickers,but this is the 2nd time in the last year you have kicked my tires on that car?

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, check this out, I'll settle this right here and now.

Post pictures of the car or be banned as a scammer.

IF you post pictures that are second rate, your banned.

If you continue to rant on and on, your banned.

Put up or shut up. If you put up, then they'll shut up. Include todays news paper with it or be banned.

Hows that everybody? That'll end the bologna!

W

wickedtx9

those are newer pics dude are u freakin serious!!!, i should be ban if u guys dont like the prics!! lol!!! are u nuts!!!and whos ranting not me u guys are im just telling u guys that the car is real!!!!!i already put up now all the tyre kickers should shut up and stop crying none of u guys thats are talking the crap about the car even emailed me on it so please get real!!!!ps do u even know what a scammer is, i never ask for any money i just tell people come take a look if serious is that so wrong!!!! wow!!!!!!im gonna take a pic today with a paper just to shut u guys up already!!!and u still prob wont belive it real lol!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back